- i) Respect for Human Rights and Dignity: We respect the inherent inalienable rights of all human being in all the dealings of the organization while upholding high moral principles in conducting our duties.
- ii) Transparency and Accountability: : We are stewards of resources entrusted to us by our stakeholders, and use them in performing our duties in a rational manner and taking responsibility for all our actions, by conducting our services in a transparent manner.
- iii) Culture of Excellence: We strive to set challenging goals, excel in all our endeavors and innovations so as to deliver the best outcomes possible.
- iv) Integrity: We are fair, honest and open in all matters related to affairs of the Council.
- v) Gender Equality: We are fair, honest and open in all matters related to affairs of the Council.
- vi) Voluntarism: We generate among the members and the society the spirit of participation and team work in carrying out social and economic engagement based on free will for the common good.